// Zuber 500ml | THE LUXURY FOLDED WATER BOTTLE
- Freezer Safe – Bottle should be placed in freezer in up right position and only filled 50-75% with fluids
- Heated Hot/liquids – Have a cup of tea in the Zuber or even use it for boiling a soup whilst camping
- Strong Plastics – Made with a new process that uses three layers of film
- BPA Free – For safe drinking
- Easy to store – It can be hung with the carabiner and attached to backpacks/bags. It can also be rolled up to take up less room when not being used
- Safety Cap – The safety cap utilizes an easy to use pushup side method using grooves on each side
- Lid Sticker – A great way to promote your personal brand/business
Zuber is the perfect companion for an explorer. Someone who loves the outdoors will find many practical uses for the Zuber. The Zuber is our first addition to the Adventure range and rightly so, it’s a very versatile bottle.
- Essential Colours
All of our product range can be recycled in one way or another, our plastics fall under recycling codes 2, 4 or 5 and our non plastic products can be recycled as aluminium or stainless steel. So not only are our products helping the environment by reducing excessive waste but also every product can be recycled into other useful items.
BPA stands for Bisphenol A, a chemical developed for use in Polycarbonates and some epoxy resins. Please note Bottles of Australia products are all BPA Free. To find out more please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
Most BoA premium grade sports bottles use pure Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), this material is very durable yet easy to squeeze allowing you to get the most from each drink. The combined strength and flexibility ensure you will enjoy many years of reliability from your BoA bottle. All plastics used by BoA exceed all world standards including but not limited to, Australian New Zealand, USFDA and the EU standards.
BoA product uses materials that are suited to the temperatures dishwashers can operate at. Always ensure your bottle and lid are secure as to avoid any possible direct contact with heating elements. For best results remove the lid from the bottle and have the grey poppet valve open to allow cleaning into hard to reach places. In some cases excessive dishwashing may compromise the print design on your bottle, if this is of concern then please only hand wash.
BoA products use materials that are safe to use in freezing conditions, the usual does apply of making sure the lid is off while freezing to allow the contents to expand. Do not freeze aluminum or stainless steel bottles as fracturing can occur. This is not covered under warranty.